Welcome to the community content page for the City of Corona! Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about this beautiful city, from schools to restaurants, activities, and more.
Corona has a number of excellent schools within the Corona-Norco Unified School District. Some of the top-rated schools in the area include:
- Santiago High School
- Eleanor Roosevelt High School
- Corona High School
- Norco High School
There are a wide variety of restaurants in Corona to suit any taste. Here are some of the most popular options:
- TAPS Fish House & Brewery
- Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina
- Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen
- El Torito
Places of Worship:
Corona is home to many different places of worship, including churches, synagogues, mosques, and more. Some of the most prominent options include:
- Crossroads Christian Church
- St. Edward Catholic Church
- Islamic Society of Corona-Norco
Activities and Things to Do:
There is always something to do in Corona! Here are some of the top activities and things to do in the area:
- Visit the Corona Heritage Park and Museum
- Take a hike at Skyline Drive Trailhead
- Catch a show at the Corona Civic Center
- Explore the nearby Cleveland National Forest
Corona has a thriving job market, with a number of major employers in the area. Some of the top employers in Corona include:
- Kaiser Permanente
- Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Monster Beverage Corporation
General City Information:
Corona is a city in Riverside County, California, with a population of approximately 169,000 residents. It is situated at the foot of the Santa Ana Mountains and is known for its beautiful scenery and outdoor activities.
- Corona is home to the Fender Guitar Factory, which produces some of the world’s most famous guitars.
- The city was named after the nearby Corona Ranch, which was established in the 1880s.
Housing Statistics and Affordability:
Corona has a diverse range of housing options, from single-family homes to townhouses and apartments. The median home value in Corona is $544,500, and the median rent is $2,400 per month. For more information on housing statistics and affordability, please visit www.baldbrothersteam.com.
Join the conversation with other residents of Corona on these online communities:
- Nextdoor Corona
- Corona California Facebook Group
- City of Corona Facebook Page