Welcome to the community content page for the City of Riverside!
Riverside has a great public school system, which is overseen by the Riverside Unified School District. There are also a number of private schools in the area, including Notre Dame High School and Woodcrest Christian School. The University of California, Riverside is also located in the city.
Riverside has a diverse food scene, with something for everyone. Some popular restaurants in the area include The Salted Pig, Mario’s Place, and ProAbition Kitchen & Whiskey Lounge.
Activities and things to do:
Riverside offers a variety of activities for all ages. The city is home to the Riverside Art Museum, the Riverside Municipal Museum, and the Fox Performing Arts Center. For outdoor enthusiasts, there are a number of parks and trails, including Mount Rubidoux Park and the Santa Ana River Trail. The March Field Air Museum and the Riverside International Automotive Museum are also popular attractions.
Riverside is home to a number of major employers, including Riverside Community Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, and the University of California, Riverside. The city also has a thriving small business community and a number of job opportunities in fields such as education, healthcare, and technology.
General city information:
Riverside is the 12th most populous city in California and is located in the Inland Empire region. The city is known for its historic Mission Inn Hotel and Spa, which was built in 1903. Riverside also has a diverse population and is home to a number of cultural events throughout the year.
- Riverside was the birthplace of the California citrus industry.
- The city is home to the largest paper cup in the world, which stands at 68 feet tall.
- Riverside was the site of the first American indoor mall, the Galleria at Tyler.
- Nextdoor Riverside: https://nextdoor.com/city/riverside–ca/
- Riverside County Neighbors: https://www.facebook.com/groups/riversidecountyneighbors/
- Riverside Moms Meetup Group: https://www.meetup.com/Riverside-Moms-Meetup-Group/
Housing statistics and affordability:
The median home value in Riverside is $482,500, and the median rent is $1,900. For more information on housing statistics and affordability in the area, visit www.BaldBrothersTeam.com.