Welcome to the community content page for the City of Orange! Located in Orange County, California, the City of Orange is a vibrant community that offers a variety of exciting things to do and see. From its rich history to its lively downtown area, there is something for everyone here.
The Orange Unified School District serves the City of Orange, and there are several excellent schools to choose from. Some of the top-rated public schools in the area include Villa Park Elementary School, Cerro Villa Middle School, and El Modena High School.
Orange is home to a diverse range of dining options, including many popular restaurants that are sure to satisfy your cravings. Some of the top-rated restaurants in the area include Gabbi’s Mexican Kitchen, Bruxie, and Felix Continental Cafe.
Activities and things to do:
Whether you’re looking for outdoor activities or indoor entertainment, Orange has plenty to offer. Some popular things to do in the area include visiting the Irvine Regional Park, exploring the Orange Circle Historic District, and catching a movie at the Century Stadium 25 Theaters.
Orange has a thriving economy, with many businesses and industries located in the area. Some of the top employers in Orange include Chapman University, UC Irvine Medical Center, and the City of Orange.
General city information:
Orange has a population of around 140,000 people and covers an area of approximately 25 square miles. The city has a rich history, with many historic buildings and landmarks still standing today.
- Orange is home to the largest haunted house in California, The 17th Door Haunt Experience.
- The famous “House of Tomorrow” from Disneyland’s “Tomorrowland” was actually built in Orange.
- The first-ever McDonald’s restaurant was opened in San Bernardino, just a short drive from Orange.
- Nextdoor (https://nextdoor.com/city/orange–ca/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/cityoforange/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/cityoforangeca/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/CityOfOrangeCA)
Housing statistics and affordability:
The median home value in Orange is around $820,000, and the average rent for an apartment in the city is around $2,200 per month. For more information on housing statistics and affordability, visit www.BaldBrothersTeam.com.
Thank you for visiting our community content page for the City of Orange. We hope you found the information here helpful and informative.